How to Share Balance from Jazz to Jazz
One of the greatest facility of any network is sharing a balance, and by delivering this to its customers. Jazz also plays a significant role in this type of feature. If you want to Jazz Balance Share with any prepaid network among your family or friends, then follow below steps:
To balance share of Jazz network, dial one of the following code:
Then jazz ask you to confirm press 1. If you press 1, then your balance is share to that number to which you share balance.
- Customers will be charged Rs.4.77 + tax at each transaction.
- The maximum share limit of jazz balance is Rs. 500 per transaction.
- Maximum amount transfer per day is also Rs. 500 per day.
The Jazz Share is an easy, scalable and quick service that allows users to transfer balance between Rs.15 and Rs.500. You are still linked and in communication with your friends with this service.
When you dial the code to share money, you will be ask to confirm press 1 and to cancel press 0. If you press 1, then you will receive confirmation message from jazz network.
Terms & Conditions
- You will be asked to confirm the message you receive by using Jazz Share. After the confirmatory message is sent, the transaction will be completed.
- Rs.0 payments per transaction
- Jazz is not liable for any neglect of the service
How to Check?
- What is code of Jazz Helpline?
- How to Check Jazz Minutes?
- How to Check Your Jazz Balance?
- How to Check Jazz Free Facebook?
- How to Check Jazz Internet MBs?
- How to Share Balance from Jazz to Jazz?
- What is the code of Jazz Internet Setting?
- How to Activate/Deactivate Jazz Caller tunes?
- How to Check Call, SMS & Internet History?
- How to Check Sim Owner Name by Mobile Number?