Jazz Caller Tunes & How to Subscribe or Unsubscribe
- Jazz Ringtones Subscribe or Activate dial the code 230 or send sms ‘sub’ to 230
- Jazz Ringtones Unsubscribe/ Deactivate dial the Code 230 or send sms ‘unsub’ to 230
- Validity: Day
- Charges of Jazz ringtones is Rs.2.01/ Day
- IVR Charges are Rs. 0.72/Min (By dialing 2301)
- IVR Charges are Rs. 2.84/Min (By dialing 230)
- SMS Charges (to Content Download) 7.99 + tax
- To Block Jazz ringtones dial the code *2302*1#
- To Unblock Jazz ringtones dial the code *2302*2#
- Random RBT Subscription Send Sub to 6007
- Random RBT Unsubscription Send Unsub to 6007
Also See: 100+ Free Movie Download Sites in 2021
Terms & Conditions
- This service is for customers, postpaid and prepaid.
- If you activate simultaneously to both Mobitunes & Apni Dhun, you will be paid separately for the subscription.
- The Apni Dhun content library is similar to that of Mobitunes.
- The Apni Dhun role is not available to customers of Warid.
A. View a list of all Jazz offers including call, internet, and sms. All codes of deactivation are given. You can also dial the code like as “*subscription-code*4#” to deactivate any jazz offer. For example, if activation code *211#, then the deactivation code is *211*4#.
How to Check?
- What is code of Jazz Helpline?
- How to Check Jazz Minutes?
- How to Check Your Jazz Balance?
- How to Check Jazz Free Facebook?
- How to Check Jazz Internet MBs?
- How to Share Balance from Jazz to Jazz?
- What is the code of Jazz Internet Setting?
- How to Activate/Deactivate Jazz Caller tunes?
- How to Check Call, SMS & Internet History?
- How to Check Sim Owner Name by Mobile Number?