Jazz Karachi, Hyderabad & Badin Haftawar Data Offer
|Price||Rs. 70 Incl. Tax|
|Balance Require||Rs. 80|
|Internet||3 GB internet + 10 GB WhatsApp|
|To Subscribe||Dial *545#|
|To Check Status||Dial *545*2#|
|To Info||Dial *545*3#|
|To Un-Subscribe||Dial *545*4#|
Jazz Haftawar Data Offer for selected cities and can only be used by prepaid customers. This bundle chooses more than 55 towns and cities. You will enjoy this wonderful offer if you live in Sindh. Mobilink has often launched over 20+ packages for only the Sindh region. We are aware of this. This is why all telecommunication networks are working on improving their package and coverage in this area, as you know this region has a dense population.
Dial the code *545# to get this deal. The network offers three GB of quickest 4G Internet + 300 Jazz 2 Jazz minutes Free WhatsApp. It has a lasting validity of 7 days, yes, you have learned the right thing about this box. For 1 week 7 days, this package is affordable.
This offer is valid for the following cites:
|Tando Jan Muhammad||Tando Jam||Tando Ghulam Ali|
|Tando Muhammad Khan||Thatta Makli||Thana Bula Khan|
|Noori Abad||Hyderabad||Kharo Chan|
Terms & Conditions
- Jazz and Warid prepay subscribers resident in these cities are eligible for the deal. Offer is available.
- The Minutes of Offer is the only net.
- When customers are dialed *545#, the deal will expire on the 7th calendar day at midnight and the Karachi Haftawar Data Offer for exact seven calendar days in PKR 60 (Inc. tax).
- The Equal Use Policy of WhatsApp is 10 GB.
- A subscription, all free minutes are posted and expire at 23:59 on the 7th calendar day.
- 24 hours a day Free minutes and data can be used (no time limit).
- It is permitted to multiple subscriptions.
- This package is not auto-activated, and customers need to call *545# again to make use of the package again.
- In 2G/3G/4G, supplies may be subscribed and consumed.
- It is subject to change at any time, but it is limited in time.
- For all mobile internet packages, the overage Rs. 1.2/MB applies.
- Current Internet speed will rely on multiple factors such as sim, computer, connection to the web pages, daytime, number of simultaneous users, 2G/3G/4G distance etc.
- If you don’t have a package base rate subscription, that means that it will be paid. MB/Rs.5. The pulse of charge is 512 KB.
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions.
How to Check?
- What is code of Jazz Helpline?
- How to Check Jazz Minutes?
- How to Check Your Jazz Balance?
- How to Check Jazz Free Facebook?
- How to Check Jazz Internet MBs?
- How to Share Balance from Jazz to Jazz?
- What is the code of Jazz Internet Setting?
- How to Activate/Deactivate Jazz Caller tunes?
- How to Check Call, SMS & Internet History?
- How to Check Sim Owner Name by Mobile Number?