Jazz Weekly All Network Offer
|Price||Rs. 160 Incl. Tax, Rs. 180 Require|
|Internet||1500 Mbs Data|
|To Subscribe||Dial *700#|
|To Check Status||Dial *700*2#|
|To Info||Dial *700*3#|
|To Un-Subscribe||Dial *700*4#|
Enjoy whole week with Jazz Weekly All Network Offer and earn 1500 jazz/warid minutes, 75 off network minutes, 1500 MBs internet data and 1500 SMS for seven days.
Terms & Conditions
- Gwadar & Turbat subscription fee is Rs.185 (tax included)
- Once customer has dialed *700#, the Weeply All Network deal expires on midnight of the 7th calendar day (even on activation day) for exactly 7 calendar days. The offer expires
- This is not periodic and consumers need to call *700# more than once to take advantage of the package.
- All free minutes will expire at 23:59 hours on the 7th calendar day when you signed up.
- Free Minutes / SMS / Applications are available 24 hours a day (no time restrictions)
- 2G, 3G & 4G Unlimited Access MBs
- Balance of 0.15 must be preserved for package calls
- Limited time offer and may change at any time
- In 2G, 3G, 4G network areas an Internet bid can be subscribed and consumed
- The use of Bundle minutes / SMS / MBs is open 24 hours a day.
- Further subscriptions are required
- The Rs. 1.2 / MB total is valid for all mobile internet packages
- The current Internet speed is based on multiple factors such as sim, computer, access to Web pages, daytime, simultaneous user count, 2G/3G/4 G site distance etc.
- You will not be paid, i.e. if you do not agree to any package base rate. MB / Rs.5. The pulse is 512 kB for charging
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions.
- What is code of Jazz Helpline?
- How to Check Jazz Minutes?
- How to Check Your Jazz Balance?
- How to Check Jazz Free Facebook?
- How to Check Jazz Internet MBs?
- How to Share Balance from Jazz to Jazz?
- What is the code of Jazz Internet Setting?
- How to Activate/Deactivate Jazz Caller tunes?
- How to Check Call, SMS & Internet History?
- How to Check Sim Owner Name by Mobile Number?