Jazz Weekly Voice Offer
|Price||Rs. 70 Incl. Tax|
|To Subscribe||Dial *211#|
|To Check Status||Dial *211*2#|
|To Info||Dial *211*3#|
|To Un-Subscribe||Dial *211*4#|
Subscribe Jazz Weekly Voice Offer and enjoy 500 on-network minutes within a whole week in 70 rupees only. Furthermore, subscribe it and start to sharing! Now Share 30 Jazz minutes to any other Jazz prepaid number.
The weekly voice offer for jazz consumers who just like voice calls would certainly suit the Enterprises because their company is very dependent on voice calls.
Jazz weekly voice offer gives you 500 free jazz minutes only in Rs. 70 PKR. This price includes all taxes so you no need to think about recharge during the week when you trigger this plan. There is also surprise in this deal for jazz users. You can share your friends and family member who is a jazz user for 30 minutes. This share of minutes is moderation in the nature of mobile packages.
Two people can take advantage of the Jazz weekly voice bundle. You can also give your precious one 30 minutes when your deal expires. Jazz gives their customers fantastic deals and these offers reflect the “Jazz eCare” slogan. Following Warid Telecom’s acquisition, Jazz is now a market leader with over 50 million subscribers. I would like to instruct you on how this pack can be enabled.
Terms and Conditions
- Once *211# has been selected, the customer will have precisely 7 days to sign up to the weekly voice offer.
- Payment will be the setup fee of Rs 0.15.
- This program is non-recursive, so consumers will dial * 211 # once again to use the program.
- The entire term will expire at 23:59 on the 7th day of the calendar at the time of subscription.
- The Rs. 0.15 call activation fee would apply on the standard reward, i.e. for 30 minutes.
- Shared reward status can be checked by calling * 308 * 2 # after collecting the minutes from customer.
- Only Prepaid customers will benefit from mutual benefits.
- Thirty minutes of jazz can be dialed by dialing * 308 # in one transaction.
- There are no limits on how many times one customer will share them.
- The customer paid with the minute shall be subject to the PKR 2 (incl. tax) sharing fee. Inadequate harmony leads to sharing failure.
- Same Day – Midnight is the duration of specific minutes.
- Additionally, as long as the customer sharing an opportunity lasts for more than 30 minutes, the amount of times the minutes will not be shared with the customer and the balance is more than Rs 2 on the customer’s account.
- Click here for General Terms & Conditions.
- What is code of Jazz Helpline?
- How to Check Jazz Minutes?
- How to Check Your Jazz Balance?
- How to Check Jazz Free Facebook?
- How to Check Jazz Internet MBs?
- How to Share Balance from Jazz to Jazz?
- What is the code of Jazz Internet Setting?
- How to Activate/Deactivate Jazz Caller tunes?
- How to Check Call, SMS & Internet History?
- How to Check Sim Owner Name by Mobile Number?